Sunday, May 31, 2009

RegisUPredators@aol.com






Regis College, Now Regis University......  College is supposed to be about new beginnings.  New Beginnings and a place where people can become the people they imagine- become what they always dreamt to be.  

I was raped as a 12 year old boy by a next door neighbor.  I kept it all hidden- deep inside....

I met the girl of my dreams- beautiful, funny and full of life.... 

There was one thing hindering me, and I needed to resolve my inner demons.  A priest befriended me and allowed me for the first time in 5 years to feel safe enough to confront my demons.  I had confided my rape to the priest, and he in turn used that vulnerability against me.  

At first the priest was my friend, or so I thought...  Eventually, the priest started to tell me personal things, and looking back deep inapropriate things...  And one night at a party off campus I had a little too much to drink.  I woke up naked in West Hall and the priest proceeded to proudly detail the nights events.  I did not live in West Hall, I lived in O'Connell Hall.  I was not in my room...  I was in my friend- the priests room..  naked and very much upset.

I was raped at age 12 by my next neighbor, and it haunted me tragically.  When I was strong enough to ask for help, I was raped again- by a priest.  At school, on campus, - AT MY COLLEGE.

I went to the Denver Police to press charges, and filed my complaint with Regis.  No one believed me.....

This rape led to a melt-down.  I quit going to classes, and I eventually flunked out of most my classes, which led to my losing my academic scholarship.  That fall I enrolled into a community college and emotionally, mentally, and physically raped, I lost my will to live.

One night I finally snapped and drove my car into a guard rail to kill myself.  That did not work so I ran on the highway into on-coming traffic until I was hit as a pedestrian head on.  I broke my neck, shattered my leg, and destroyed my face.  I wanted to die- yet god would not take me.

So, I use my plight to ensure no one ever has the right to touch a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment